What Do Members Get?
- Twice-Monthly Conference Calls. These calls are a combination of time for you to ask your own questions, and a short presentation by Faith on relevant toddler topics. All calls are recorded and available for member download.
- Monthly Newsletters. Each newsletter explores a seasonal theme, providing poems, games and activities to do with your children for that month.
- Monthly Video Clips. Each month you’ll get a 3-5 minute video clip with a short collection of songs, games, fingerplays or a short puppet show for you to learn.
- Online Discussion Group. Ask questions of Faith Collins or of other members whenever you’re looking for inspirations or new ways to approach a situation.
- Discounted One-on-One Calls with Faith. Set up as-needed individual calls for only $30/call (normally $55/call for non-members).
Who Can Become a Member?
Anyone who has taken the Tele-Class Joyful Days with Toddlers & Preschoolers has the opportunity to become an Ongoing Member. If you have taken the Tele-Class in the past and are ready to sign up as a Member, please send me a private email. If you have not yet taken the Tele-Class, learn more about it here. As always, don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions, email@example.com